Homemade Pineapple Ice Cream
This homemade pineapple ice cream uses only 3 ingredients and the electric ice cream maker and is an excellent summer dessert.
- 2 2-liter pineapple soda
- 2 cans sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can crushed pineapple 20 oz.
Drain one can of pineapple thoroughly (otherwise it'll make the ice cream runny).
Mix together 1-2 liter bottle of the pineapple soda, sweetened condensed milk, and crushed pineapple (drained). After that, fill the canister up to the fill line with half of the other pineapple soda. You'll likely end up using around 2.5-3.0 liters in total.
Stir really well until blended.
Put into electric ice cream freezer and prepare as directed on freezer.
Churn with ice and rock salt for 30-45 minutes (or longer).
The motor will stop when the ice cream is frozen. Spoon ice cream into bowls and enjoy by itself or with cake or cookies.
- You can substitute diet soda as well. It might not be as sweet but will still taste delicious.
- You can use crushed or chunk pineapple. We like the crushed.
- Use whatever brand of Soda you prefer.
- You will need 2-3 bags of ice and 1 box of rock salt for churning. Amount will vary based on size of ice cream maker.
Serving: 10g | Calories: 324kcal | Carbohydrates: 61g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 27mg | Sodium: 111mg | Potassium: 364mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 61g | Vitamin A: 240IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 234mg | Iron: 1mg