KONG Stuffing Ideas & Easy Recipes
Want some yummy KONG fillers for your canine friend? These recipes will give your little one something to chew on, in an instant!
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup cheese whiz
- 1/2 tin wet dog food
- 1/2 cup dog kibble or treats
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup whipped coconut cream
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup sweet potato puree
- 1/2 cup beans (not canned) but soaked and cooked
- 1/2 cup banana smashed
- 1/2 cup blueberries smashed
- 1/2 cup cucumbers
- 1/2 cup carrots hard, to help with teething or cooked and mashed
- 1/2 cup watermelon this will make a mess, but dogs love it
- Don't stuff it down too packed or pup will have a hard time getting out the food at the bottom and it'll be more difficult to clean.
- You can clean the KONG by putting it into the dishwasher. It is dishwasher safe on the top rack.
- I generally put it into a pot full of water in the sink to loosen up any food particles then simply rinse with warm water. This works as well.
- Test out which flavors or foods your dog prefers.
Calories: 1270kcalCarbohydrates: 116gProtein: 63gFat: 71gSaturated Fat: 16gCholesterol: 23mgSodium: 1118mgPotassium: 2788mgFiber: 23gSugar: 58gVitamin A: 57241IUVitamin C: 65mgCalcium: 359mgIron: 6mg