Peach Dump Cake
If you like dump cakes, this peach dump cake needs to go on your list. It's easy (as all dump cakes are), tasty, and fruity to wow the crowds.
- 2 16 oz bags frozen peaches thawed
- 1 15.25 oz box butter cake mix
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1/2 cup butter, sliced (1 stick)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Prepare a 9 by 13 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
In a large bowl, mix together the peaches, sugar, and cornstarch. Transfer to the baking dish in an even layer.
Cover the peaches with the cake mix. Dot the top with slices of butter.
Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until the top is golden.
Serve with ice cream if desired.
- This recipe calls for frozen peaches but you could also use fresh peaches or even canned. Depending on your choice and preference, just be aware the texture and taste may vary.
- If using fresh peaches you might need to add a touch of sugar to sweeten the taste. Experiment until you are satisfied with the result or go with the recipe as is.
- Once the dump cake is done you can top with ice cream or cool whip and sliced peaches for toppings and even add some nut crumble for additional texture.
- While the peach is the star of this dessert, additional toppings can give it that final pizzazz and finish!
Calories: 103kcalCarbohydrates: 9gProtein: 1gFat: 8gSaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 20mgSodium: 68mgSugar: 8gVitamin A: 236IUCalcium: 2mg