Need a great (non-alcoholic) drink to refresh yourself during the hot summer months?
Well we have just the thing. We present to you our delicious Honey Limeade recipe.
Homemade Honey Limeade
- 64 oz pitcher
- 12 limes
- 5 1/2 cups water
- 2/3 cups granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp honey
- mint for garnish
- Juice between 10-12 limes, until you extract 1 cup of lime juice.
- On the stovetop, bring the sugar and 1.5 cups of the water to medium heat in a pot, stirring until melted. Stir in the honey until melted. Let cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Combine the water and sugar mixture with the remaining 4 cups of cold water, and stir in the lime juice until fully mixed.
- Pour over ice and garnish with mint and additional lime slices as desired.